Nimbus implements a thorough process that significantly increases the likelihood of a successful loan application:
- Consultation: We’ll meet with you to gain an understanding of your business, financial position, plans and current loan arrangements to determine if we can assist you.
- Credit application: Once appointed, we’ll prepare a detailed credit application that contains all the information required by potential lenders, including detailed financial records (assets and liabilities, supporting schedules, cash flow budget and historical performance). This document will also explain all aspects of your business and your plans.
- Tender process: We’ll submit the credit presentation to a range of suitable lenders (including your existing bank if desired), obtain indicative offers and then present a loan comparison table that will allow you to directly compare each offer. We will also discuss the terms and conditions of each offer and their implications for your business.
- Approval and settlement: We will work with your selected lender to complete the formal application process, addressing any questions or requests for additional documentation required to obtain formal approval and settlement. We’ll make sure you clearly understand all the terms and conditions of your loan arrangement before settlement.
- Ongoing relationship: We will remain in regular contact with you, ready to assist with any ongoing bank requests or reviews. We continually monitor the lending market and ensure your lending arrangements remain highly competitive.